FHI 360, represented by USAID LENS, is seeking a consulting firm capable of improving the effectiveness of Business Service Providers (BSPs) outreach and communication with Micro- and Small Enterprises (MSEs) in Jordan.
There will be two main components to the associated scope of work. The first comprises of services that will improve the business development capacities of BSPs with regards to work with MSEs. The second will build the skills of BSPs in outreach and marketing. Throughout the proposal, the Contractor must demonstrate how its approach and skills will have a sustainable, lasting impact on the BSPs.
Date of issue: 04 June 2018
Deadline for questions: 06 June 2018
Deadline for proposals: 17 June 2018
To apply, please download the following attachments:
- BSP Training and Development RFP
- RFP Amendment 1 (uploaded on 10 June 2018)
- Questions & Answers (uploaded on 10 June 2018)
- Attachment A: Budget Template
- Attachment B: Budget Narrative
- Attachment C: Biodata Form
- Attachment D: PPR Template
- Attachment E: Evidence of Responsibility and Independent Price Determination