Previously USAID LENS has supported FINCA Jordan on multiple levels - related to market research, and customer segmentation analysis vs. existing product features. The market research revealed furious competition among the MFIs in Jordan. FINCA Jordan recognizes that its current way of doing business will not allow them to remain competitive within the current market. As such, changes are required in their business strategy to gain a competitive advantage and to grow their business in order to sustainably provide financial services to their clients.
FINCA Jordan requires a 3-year business strategy to design a path to growth and profitability among competition and constant changes within the microfinance sector. This business strategy document should help FINCA Jordan to analyze factors impacting current and past performance, spot emerging market opportunities, determine strategic solutions, and develop creative action plans as it relates to the offering of their products/services and marketing plan.
Date of issue: 13 May 2018
Deadline for questions: 17 May 2018
Deadline for proposals: 27 May 2018
To apply, please download the following attachments:
- Business Strategy Development RFP
- Questions & Answers (uploaded on 20 May 2018)
- Attachment A: Budget TemplateAttachment A: Budget Template
- Attachment B: Budget Narrative
- Attachment C: Biodata Form
- Attachment D: PPR Template
- Attachment E: Evidence of Responsibility and Independent Price Determination