USAID LENS has supported several women to establish their own businesses in sectors where their presence is below the 9% ownership threshold. This has been done through a grants program, and these businesses are now operational. Among these businesses, several also have engaged in USAID LENS capacity building activities and business startup training. However, in the early stages of their business, most also require ongoing mentoring, capacity building and marketing support to ensure their sustainability.
The contractor is expected to provide mentoring in the following core areas: accounting, financial management, cost control and sound record-keeping practices; marketing capacity and the use of ICT as a business enabler in business operations, including financial management and marketing.
Release date: 13 August 2018.
Question due: 15 August 2018.
Answers to be shared: 16 August 2018.
Deadline to proposals: 30 August 2018.
To apply, please download the following attachments:
- RFP: Business Startup Mentoring Support
- Questions & Answers (uploaded on 16 August 2018)
- Annex A: Budget TemplateVergleich der Erzählung "Die Verwandlung" von Franz Kafka mit dem ZDF-Film von Jan Němec (German Edition)
- La grève des femmes formidables (French Edition)
- Annex C: Biodata Form
- Annex D: PPR template
- Annex E: Evidence of Responsibilty and Independent Price Determination