In its efforts to achieve its goals, USAID LENS is actively supporting the microfinance sector in Jordan to build its capacities, enhance its competitiveness, and increase the sector’s financial inclusion of different client segments to enhance their living standards through involvement in producing economic activities.
Accordingly, USAID LENS is funding an initiative in support of Tanmeyah, Jordan’s Microfinance Network, and is seeking a firm to conduct a financial services employee benefit survey focused on the employees of the eight (8) microfinance member institutions of Tanmeyah.
Date of Issue: 25 July 2016
Deadline for Questions: 1 August 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Proposals: 11 August 2016 to email@example.com - CLOSED
To apply, please download the following attachments and read thoroughly:
- RFP: Tanmeyeh Benefits Survey
- Annex A: Budget Template
- Annex B: Budget Narrative
- Annex C: Biodata Form
- Annex D: Evidence of Responsibility and Independent Price Determination
- Annex E: PPR Template
- Annex F: Human Subjects Research Determination Guidance
- Annex G: Terms and Conditions
- Questions & Answers (4 August 2016)