FHI 360, represented by USAID LENS, seeks to implement an activity to provide a range of financial literacy technical assistance and capacity building services for Jordanian Micro Small Enterprises (MSEs) mainly in food processing, tourism and transport and logistics throughout Jordan to introduce the concepts of financial education and ways of being financially fit. It is meant to transform the MSEs into more informed and empowered financial decision makers who can set and achieve financial targets. The support will promote positive attitudes towards saving, prudent spending and investing, and deal with financial challenges faced by MSEs.
Service providers must have staff that are fluent in both English and Arabic. All content development and interaction with the MSEs beneficiaries must be conducted in mix Arabic and English. Offeror must plan and carry out all related activities, logistics and coordination toward the successful implementation of this intervention.
Date of issuance: 07 November 2018
Questions deadline: 08 November 2018
Answers deadline: 11 November 2018
Applications deadline: 22 November 2018
To apply, please download the following attachment and read thoroughly:
- RFP #11072018: Improving Financial Literacy for Jordanian MSEs
- Questions & Answers (uploaded on 11.11.2018)
- Attachment A: Budget Template
- Attachment B: Budget Narrative
- Attachment C: Biodata Form
- Attachment D: PPR Template
- Attachment E: Evidence of Responsibility & Independent Price Determination