The USAID Local Enterprise Support Project has supported Cardiff for Logistic Services LLC by funding their project “Empowering Women through Blink Ultimate Delivery Services and Operations” that targets the following:
- Boosting the competitiveness and productivity of forty (40) Jordanian women-owned MSEs.
- Creating fifteen (15) direct job opportunities for women as freelancers transporting goods for MSEs.
- Advancing women’s access to fair pay.
- Advancing economic resources and financial independence for women-owned businesses, overcoming five top barriers to women economic empowerment.
To this end, USAID LENS is seeking to hire a marketing agency to work with Cardiff for Logistics Services to develop marketing services and strategies for the women-owned businesses in different sectors (food processing, garments, etc..) to boost their market presence, awareness, and exposure in the Amman governorate.
Issue date: 7 February 2019.
Deadline for questions: 13 February 2019
Answers to be shared: 14 February 2019
Submission deadline: 21 February 2019
To apply, please download the following attachments and read thoroughly:
- RFP: Marketing and Branding Services
- Budget Template
- Biodata Form
- PPR Template
- Evidence of Responsibility and Independent Price Determination