15 April 2019:
In an effort to preserve the cultural heritage of Jordan and help artisan traditional craft producers to improve their economic status, increase revenue, and reach new markets, the USAID Jordan Local Enterprise Support Project is seeking to hire several consultants in partnership with Turquoise Mountain (TM); a non-governmental organization that aims to preserve and regenerate historic areas and communities with a rich cultural heritage and to revive traditional crafts, to create jobs, skills and a renewed sense of pride.
The following consultants are needed (please click on each one for more details on the scope of work and application process):
- Craft Library and Design Workshop Curator
- Craft Sector Mapping Project Manager
- Craft Sector Mapping Researcher
- Interior Design Consultant
- Logistics Consultant
- Product Packaging and Branding Consultant
- Videography & Photography Expert - amended 18 April 2019
- Webstore Development Consultant - amended 18 April 2019
- Woodwork Technical Consultant - amended 18 April 2019
Deadline to apply for all positions: 22 April 2019
We are always looking for qualified candidates to join our Consultant Database to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
To join our Consultant Database, please click here