USAID LENS Consultant Database
USAID LENS seeks qualified candidates to join our Consultant Database to be considered for upcoming opportunities.
We are seeking technical experts with a minimum of 7 years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
Local economic development
- Micro and small enterprise (MSE) development
- Entrepreneurship development
- MSE competitiveness
- One or more of the following sectors: tourism, food processing, logistics and transportation, and ICT
- Business regulation
- Economic policy
- Developmental finance
- Financial inclusion methodologies, products and services
- Financial literacy
- Mobile and e-banking
- Product and process development
- Market studies
- Feasibility studies
- Technical certification audits
- Quality assurance
- Cost accounting
- Financial management
- Business development services
- Support/mentorship for start-ups
- Management consultancy
- Marketing development
- Human resources development
- Management system development (HR, Cost Accounting, Customer Relation Management, Data Management, etc.)
- Financial management
- Energy & environmental audits
- Functional review of public sector organizations
- Beneficiary needs assessment and training design
- Feasibility studies on municipal asset upgrades
- Market demand analysis
- Stakeholder consultation facilitation (focus groups)
- Cost benefit analysis
- Database development
Technical experts typically have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience; Degree in Economics, International Development, International Business, Public Policy, Public Administration or related field (Masters preferred); English and Arabic language skills; and previous experience working with USAID, development banks or other international agencies.
In order to apply you must meet the following requirements:
- Consultants are persons who are not USAID LENS employees, but are independent contractors engaged on an "as needed basis" to perform specific tasks within a specified duration.
- Consultants must be able to sign an agreement.
- Consultants are responsible for his/her own working environment.
- Consultants must have a specialized skill & knowledge.
To be considered for the USAID LENS Consultant Database, please submit the following to LENSemail@example.com with "Consultant Database" in the email subject line:
- Cover letter explaining your areas of expertise
- Resume/CV that details your experience in relation to specific sectors and technical expertise
- List of at least three references with contact email and phone numbers who can independently verify past work
- Completed and signed biodata form and proposed daily rate